joceln: canada looks really broken u ok canada
wandsout-harry: omg my neighbors are out there fighting calling each other “assholes” and “dickfaces” aha its so funny one of them blew his leaves in the others yard and he got so mad nows he like FUCKING JERK ILL BLOW SOME LEAVES IN YOUR YARD RIGHT NOW
withoutawitness: i think the worst thing is that i don’t actually “sigh” anymore, i just say “sigh”
me: I AM A STRONG BLACK WOMAN WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN
real life friends: ...the fuck you smoking
parents: but sweetheart you're white
tumblr friends: BBY DATS RIGHT U GO TYRONE U GO
Every time my mother nags at me,
lolzpicx: I’m always tempted to be like: But I dont, because I’m afraid that she would slap me into a different race:
plot twist i never met your mother you were adopted now go to bed
My girlfriend called me on the phone and said,...
I went over, nobody was home.
so guess what, if I ever have my own team I am picking everyone first even...– Andrea Gibson (via betweentheraindrops)
aquus: don’t ever assume someone likes you because 10/10 times they don’t
mom: go outside no kids your age stay on the computer all day
me: *points to tumblr*
I need to have a default blog so when my parents...
lolzpicx: “Hey mom and dad. Just looking at nature.”
When you finally finish your homework:
lolzpicx: then you realise you still have more:
sassy-lesbian-anne-frank: do you ever see a post thats not that funny but then all your favorite blogs reblog it so you crack and reblog it too
blainiacs: i will never forgive jamie lynn spears for getting pregnant and ruining zoey 101
Wait oh my god, please these are actually so...
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
22. Are you old fashioned?
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
teenporno: i dont understand why my mom has such a problem with my internet addiction it was either this or drugs
degrassiclassof99: anrdew: WWTSD what would Taylor Swift do cry and write a song about it
batreaux: i’m not like most girls. my head snaps back and a giant pez candy emerges from my throat
textposter2: if you’re ever mugged by someone just scream ‘sWIPER NO SWIPING’ at them and by the rules of crime they have to stop
mamaflockaflame: great another madagascar movie it’s like they don’t understand when they need to stop
daisugay: You Say Katy Perry, I say Skrillex You say Jersey Shore, I say PokeMon You say Facebook,I say tumblr You say gaming is dumb, Im a gamer girl Repost if your a TRUE Nerd :D